Hardmetals and Cermets
Treibacher Industrie AG supplies hard materials such as carbides, carbonitrides, nitrides and borides.
Hard materials are used in extremely wear-resistant tools for cutting, drilling, milling and turning metal, plastic, wood, glass, stone and composite materials. Treibacher Industrie AG is a leading producer of special hard materials such as tantalum, niobium, vanadium, titanium and chromium carbides and titanium carbonitrides for a diverse range of applications:
- Cutting tools for various materials (metal, plastic, wood, glass, stone)
- Micro drills for printed circuit boards
- Tools for milling, turning, deep drawing, pressing and for the final processing of tool surfaces
- Wear parts, paper knives, rollers, wire drawing dies
- Mining and road construction tools